The Federal Board of Revenue FBR accepts applications for multiple career positions. Applicants who are eagerly waiting for the announcement of FBR jobs will now get ready. FBR is looking for well-talented, qualified and active individuals for the position of Panel advocate. The job is on a permanent basis. It is a full-time job. The job position is in Islamabad. Applicants, both male and female, can apply for this job. FBR announced this job in Jang Newspaper. The last date for submission of the application is 18th June 2022.
SEE Also: Revised Pay Scale 2022
FBR Islamabad Job Details 2022:-
Look at the complete FBR job details listed below.
|Institute||Federal Board of Revenue|
FBR Islamabad Job Positions:-
Federal Board of Revenue is looking for a well-motivated and talented individual for the following position.
- Panel Advocate
FBR Job Eligibility Criteria:-
Applicants who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply.
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Having a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Masters’s degree.
- Able to work on Full-Time job.
- Send your complete application with resume and required documents to the address: Federal Board of Revenue, Islamabad.
- The last date for submitting the application to the given address is 2022-06-18.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates, and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
The last date for submission of application is 18th June 2022