Federal Public Service Commission accepting application for the latest career job positions. They announce positions in Gilgit Baltistan district. Both male and female are highly welcome to apply for FPSC current jobs. The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is an administrative organization under the Pakistan Government, that is in charge of enrolling government employees and civil servants for the Government of Pakistan. They announced multiple government job opportunities. It is a full-time job. FPSC conducts test in Islamabad, Gilgit, Skardu and Karachi Centres. They required skilled candidates permanently. The complete details are as under.
FPSC is looking for talented, qualified and active individuals for the following current vacant job positions with necessary scale. Have a look.
|Positions||Name of Post|
|Assistant Commissioner (BS-17)||07 (open merit =05, Women Quota =1 & Minorities (Non-Muslim) quota =1)|
|Section Officer (BS-17)||30 (open merit =25, Women Quota =3 & Minorities (non-Muslim) quota =2)|
|Tehsildar (BS-16)||12 (open merit =10, Women Quota =1 & Minorities (non-Muslim) quota =1)|
- Applicant having Bachelor degree holder from a well-recognized institute can apply
- The minimum age is 20 years and the maximum age is 33
- Maximum period of 05 years age relaxation in case of Government Servants
How to Apply for FPSC Jobs:-
- The eligible candidates are requested to submit applications before the last date.
- Deposit the fee of Rs 2200/- in National Bank of Pakistan under the Head of Account “C-02101-Organs of State, FPSC Exam Fee”. Blank Treasury Challan (T.R.6) is available at FPSC website,
- Kindly do not wait for the last date.
- Candidates must bring original receipt at the time of Interview.
- No hardcopy of online application or copies of testimonials is required to be forwarded to FPSC.
- For more information, read the advertisement carefully or visit the official FPSC website: fpsc.gov.pk.
The last date to apply for FPSC jobs are 02 October 2021