On 3rd May 2021 Federal Public Service Commission FPSC issued a notification regarding Postponing Regularization of Contract Employees Exams and other examinations of FPSC. Due to the third wave of COVID-19, FPSC decided to postpone the Following Exams scheduled during May/June 2021 till further orders. New dates will be announced accordingly/ They postponed the exams of the following positions
- General recruitment Exam Phase-I/2021 (Adv No. 5- 10/2020)
- FPOE of FSP, PAAS, C&TG, ML&CG and OMG
- Section Officer Promotional Exam (SPOE)
- Appointment by Transfer in OGM Exam
- Survey of Pakistan
- Regularization of Contract Employees
The COVID-19 is rapidly increasing this year and hundreds of death cases received by health care. Therefore, not only FPSC but also all other service commissions postpone their exams. FPSC hasn’t announced any exact date yet. We will notify you soon after receiving the date for FPSC.