HEC initiated the interim placement of a fresh PhDs program in 2009 till implementation in phase-II batch-III 2022. There is a great opportunity for fresher Ph.D. candidates who want to grow their careers. Candidates can get one year of experience at reputed institutions by HEC. So, IPFP Provides better career opportunities for Ph.D. degree holders. Thus, the eligible candidates may apply before the deadline. HEC is inviting for interim placement of fresh PhDs programs in all instituted areas under IPFP phase-II (Batch-III). Students will obtain job experience and mentorship for one year through the program. The deadline for applying is 18 February 2022.
Eligibility criteria for IPFP 2022
- The age limit shouldn’t be more than 40 years.
- Candidates should publish at least two research papers.
- Candidates may apply for a contract or irregular posts in Universities.
- Ph.D. holder degrees should be from recognized universities.
- Candidates should be of Pakistani/ AJK nationality.
Benefits for IPFP 2022
Through the HEC IPFP Program 2022, candidates will get the following benefits.
National Faculty Development Program (NFDP)
- Applicants free of cost NFDP will get a good opportunity with a team of international or national trainers.
- Candidates will complete NFDP and get most opportunities regarding online activities during the period of the fellowship.
- HEC will also facilitate IPFP.
How to apply for IPFP 2022
To apply for their program, read the instructions given below
- Interested candidates to apply online at HEC portal http://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Upload Attested Ph.D. degree to the portal.
- Deposit online fee to the nearest Habib bank or by ATM transfer slip and Upload the receipt on the portal
- Then send the application form, CNIC, latest photographs, and original fee deposit slip to the provided address.
- Address: Sohail Raza Mangi, Assistant Director, National Academy of higher education, Higher education commission, Sector H-9 Islamabad.