HEC LAT Test 2021 Content Weightages
HEC has issued the content weightages for the HEC Law Admission Test 2021 with complete detail. Thus, those candidates who applied for the LAT Test can now get the syllabus for the test from here. The Higher Education Commission will conduct the LAT on 08 August 2021. However, the test will be around the country on the mentioned date except for Sindh due to lockdown.
However, through this article, you will get the LAT 2021 information regarding the following things.
- LAT Content Weightages
- LAT Descriptive Paper Marking Scheme
- Essay Writing Sample
- Personal Statement Writing Sample
However, below are the details of mentioned criteria regarding the Law Admission Test 2021.
LAT Content Weightages
Below is the division of marks and topic from which the LAT test comprises the MCQs.
|Essay Writing||15 Marks|
|Personal statement writing||10 Marks|
LAT Descriptive Paper Marking Scheme
- Proper/catchy beginning/Introduction 15%
- Coherence and logical development of the argument 20%
- Relevance and creativity of ideas 30%
- Proper end/conclusion 15%
- Appropriateness of vocabulary, soundness of grammar and spellings 20%
However, for the essay and personal statement writing sample for the LAT 2021 test, visit the HEC website or the given link (https://hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/Content-Weightages-LAT.aspx).