The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announced the applications for postgraduate scholarships in 2022 for Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA candidates. So, the outstanding students of Balochistan and FATA who want to take admission to the MS/M. Phil degrees from national universities can apply for the scholarship. HEC will provide scholarships to candidates from all areas of study for 2022-23. However, HEC offers a postgraduate scholarship through a project called “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities from the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II) Batch-V.” The eligible candidates can apply online through the HEC website. The last date for the HEC Postgraduate scholarship is 19 December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC PG Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan & FATA Candidates
- Applicants must be a resident or have domicile of Balichiostan/Erstwhile FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of qualification with at least 60% Marks.
- Age: 35 years (on the closing date)
- Candidates already getting any other HEC/Government scholarship are not eligible.
- HEC Announces LLM & LLB Scholarship 2022 for Balochistan Students
- HEC Special Equivalence Examination SEE LAW Test 2022 Foreign Law Graduates
PG Scholarships 2022 Benefits
The Postgraduate Scholarship for the Balochistan and FATA candidates announced by the HEC will cover the following expenses.
- Tuition fees & other charges, including hostel charges (Maximum Rs 60,000/- per semester/year)
- Living Allowances Rs 10,000/month with annual increment of Rs 500/- for 2nd Year
- Book Allowances Rs 6,000/annum
- Traveling allowance Rs 5,000/annum
- Initial settlement allowances of Rs 10,000 (once)
How to Apply for HEC PG Scholarships 2022 for Balochistan & FATA Candidates
- Visit the HEC website through the link and apply for the scholarship. (hec.gov.pk/site/phobf)
- Deposit Rs 1000/- processing fee in HBL branch code 1742. (account detail is on the notice below).
- Upload the paid challan form on the portal with the online application form and submit it.
- Last date: 19 December 2022