HEC (Higher education Commission) opens the Special Equivalence Examination SSE-LAW application. The commission will conduct the SSE Law in December 2022, so; it will be the last SEE test of this year. HEC conducted the SEE-Law exam(Special Equivalency Exam) for law graduates of foreign Universities/institutes. The SEE-LAW test is compulsory for students who graduated from foreign universities and want to apply as advocates. Thus, candidates can apply for the HEC SEE-Law test online through the HEC portal by 07 December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for SEE Law Exam 2022
- Candidates having a LAW degree or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- HEC/PBC must recognize the foreign institutes
Syllabus for HEC SEE-LAW
For the candidates who will appear in the SEE Law test, HEC has issued the exam syllabus. For the assistance of the candidates, who also publish the complete syllabus. So, to check the HEC SEE LAW syllabus, click here.
- KPPSC Announced Clerk, Computer Operators and Stenographer Latest Jobs 2022
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement # 29/2022
SEE-LAW Test 2022 Date & Center
HEC will conduct the test on 18 December 2022 tentatively. However, in case of any changings in the SEE test date, the commission will notify the registered candidates through SMS/Email. At the same time, the test would be in various centers around the country. So, candidates can choose the nearby and convenient exam center through the HEC website.
How to Apply for HEC SEE-Law Test
- Visit the HEC ETC portal to apply online for the SEE LAW test. (https://etc.hec.gov.pk)
- Applicants must deposit RS 5000/- in the HBL. (The bank account details are provided in the given advertisement below).
- Read the manual containing instructions available on the HECV website before applying online.
- Last date to register: 07 December 2022