The Higher Education Commission (HEC) announced the syllabus for the SEE-LAW. The Test is for the Law Graduates of Foreign Universities. The announced syllabus contains the complete details with the names of main topics and sub-topics. Thus, you will get the complete syllabus by HEC for the SEE-Law from our website.
Below is the Syllabus of SEE-LAW for LAW Graduates of Foreign Universities.
- Constitutional History of Pakistan by Hamid Khan
- Pakistan Constitution, 1973 (Fundamental Rights, i.e. Articles 8-24, parliament, i.e. articles 50-89, the Judicature, articles, i.e. 175-272)
Civil Procedure Code (20%)
- CPC (Section 9-12, 15-20, 47, 75, 96, 104, 115, 151. Order 1, 6-9, 39, 41, 43)
Criminal Procedure Code (20%)
- Cr. PC
- 1st chapter (preliminary definitions)
- 5th chapter (arrest, escape, and retaking)
- 7th chapter (processes to control the productions of documents and other movable property & for the discovery of persons wrongfully confined)
- Chapter 08 (security for keeping the peace & for good behavior)
- 10th chapter (Public Nuisance)
- 11th chapter (Temporary Order in urgent case of nuisance and apprehended danger)
- 14th chapter (information to the police and their powers to investigate-FIR)
- 16th Chapter (Complaints to the magistrate)
- 17th chapter (the commencement of a proceeding before the court)
- 31st chapter (of Appeals)
- 39th Chapter (of Bail)
Law of Evidence (20%)
- Qanoon-e-Shahadat Order, 1984
Specific Relief Act (20%)
- Section 8-11, Rescission, Cancellation, Rectification of Instruments, Section 42 and 56.