The Higher Education Commission HEC Opened the application for the undergraduate scholarship 2022 for brilliant Gwadar Students. Thus, the students who want admission to the 04/05 years degree (BS) program can apply for the HEC scholarship. The HEC offers the scholarship to Gwadar candidates who will enrol in Punjab, KPK, and Sindh public sector institutes. However, the scholarship for Gwadar Students is for the academic year 2022-23 in all areas of study under the title “Award of Scholarships to students from Gwadar. Thus, eligible students can apply for the HEC scholarship by 26 December 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Gwadar Scholarship 2022
- Students must have a Gwadar domicile.
- Candidates must have an Intermediate/equivalent degree.
- Students can enrol for the undergraduate degree in any Punjab, KPK, and Sindh Universities recognized by HEC.
- Candidates must not be getting any other scholarship,
- Age limit: 22 years on the closing date.
- Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Merit-Base Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Govt Announced 20,000 Scholarship for Unemployed Candidates
HEC Gwadar Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Tuition fee, Hostel Fee & other chargers: Max Rs 120,000 per annum
- Rs 6000/- stipend per month
- Book Allowance and travelling allowances of Rs 10,000 per year
- Initial settlement allowance Rs 10,000 (Once)
How to Apply for the HEC Gwadar Scholarship 2022
- Visit the HEC website to apply online through the HEC portal for the HEC Gwadar Scholarship 2022.
- The application processing fee for the scholarship is Rs 500/- (Account detail is below in the official notification).
- After depositing the fee, upload the scanned copy of the paid receipt on the portal and submit the complete application within the due date.
- Last date: 26 December 2022