One of the autonomous organizations of the Ministry of Science and Technology, named Pakistan Science Foundation, accepts applications for the Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS). They are going to select 500 young students in batch 06. Applicants passionate about their scientific career will be selected and trained/groomed to become future eminent scientists. One great thing about this scholarship is that they award 15000/- a monthly stipend to successful candidates. The last date for submission of the PSF (STFS) application is 23rd December 2022.
Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship 2022 Details
Have a look at the complete details of the Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship given below.
|Organization||Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS)|
|Deadline||23rd December 2022|
Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship can apply
- The students must pass 10th class successfully in 2022. Only pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Must obtain 60% overall marks and 70% in four science subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subject.
- Private, semi-government, or any other type of school is not eligible as per the approval.
PC-I of STFS.
Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The initial shortlisting of applicants will be based on the score per the above eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each) at the SSC level of the National Curriculum.
- Paper Based 1.0 test (Scenario-based and Shape based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per the Federal Government quota system, including Minority and Disability quotas. Equal opportunity for male and female students keeping the male-to-female ratio of 50:50.
Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship Benefits
- Get a monthly stipend of Rs 15,000 per month for two years
- Study visits to S&T organizations, universities, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
How to Apply for Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship 2022.
- interested candidates can apply for the Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship online by visiting the official NTS website.
- Pay the online fee of Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan/deposit slip.
- Fill out the online Application form and attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/ fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H¬8/1, Islamabad.
Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) Scholarship Deadline
The last date for submission of the Pakistan Science Foundation (STFS) job is 23rd December 2022