Have you taken both doses of COVID-19 Vaccine and now want to get the Immunization Certificate but don’t know How? Don’t worry; from here, you will get the complete detail regarding the COVID-19 Vaccination and Immunization Certificate.
Before the details about the certificate, we will talk briefly about the COVID-19 Vaccination. To prevent the citizens from this deadly disease, the government started to vaccinate the Pakistani citizens. Thus, people have to register themselves for the Vaccination by sending their CNIC to 1166. After that, they will receive a Token Number. Then people have to visit nearby vaccination centers and have to be vaccinated.
However, after taking the Vaccination, people will get a certificate from NADRA.
Method to getting Immunization Certificate
Below is the complete method to get the Online certificate after getting two doses of COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Visit the NADRA website (https://nims.nadra.gov.pk/nims/registration) and click on the Corona Vaccine Certificate button.
- Then, provide your details such as CNIC No., Name, Nationality, etc.
- After that, the page of term and condition will open; you have to accept it and jump to the next page.
- The next page will be for the Payment details. Candidates have to pay Rs 100/- certificate fees. Fill the given form properly, and after that, take the print of the recipient.
- Then, review your given information/data. After that, Download the certificate by clicking on the given button.
- However, you can also get the certificate by Visiting the NADRA Office.
Other than that, you can also reissue the certificate and change your details for the Immunization certificate through the NADRA website. However, you can also check the complete procedure (Step by Step) through the Given link. (https://ncoc.gov.pk/sop/NIMS%20Online%20Issuance%20Certificate%20Guide%20V1.1.pdf)