Join Pak Army Through DSSC 2021
Pakistan Army announced the most awaited position of Captain ICTO Through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). However, the registration for the announced vacancy has started on 14 Jun 2021, so interested candidates can register themselves online. However, for the vacancy of ICTO Captain, only male candidates are eligible to apply. The required age for an Army captain is a maximum of 28 years, and candidates having bachelor’s degrees can apply. However, the last date for the ICTO Captain position is 24 Jul 2021.
Pak Army Jobs 2021 Details
Below is the details regarding to join Pak Army as captain through DSSC 2021.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Registration start from||14-06-2021|
|Preliminary test date||16-23 July 2021|
Available Vacancies in Pak Army
Pak Army has announced the following Vacancies for the eligible candidates.
|Sr. No.||Post Title||Gender||Qualification||Age limit|
|1||Captain Information Communication Technology Officer (ICTO)||Male||BS/BE in
(on 1st Nov 2021)
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Jobs
- Min. 16 years of qualification with minimum CGPA 2.5/4.00 or 62.5% marks.
- There will be only 2nd Division/ grade C throughout the academic year.
- Candidates having M.Sc / MS degree with 2-3 years of work experience will prefer
- Candidates can apply to the HOPE certificate issued by the head of universities/institutions. However, they have to submit their final degree by 15 Oct 2021
- Nationality: Male Pakistani citizen, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders
- In the case of dual nationalities, applicants have to surrender from nationalities other than Pakistan.
- Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
- Minimum height: 5’-4” (162.5cm)
- Weight: As per BMI (Body Mass Index)
Important dates to remember
- Registration date: 14 Jun 2021 to 04 Jul 2021
- Intelligence / written test: 16-23 July 2021
- Original DMCs with 05 attested copies of each educational degree
- No Objection Certification for the candidates
- Attested copies of domicile
- CNIC copies with verification slip obtained by NADRA
- six colored photographs attested ( 01 front & 05 from the back)
The procedure of registration & preliminary selection
- Candidates have to register through the Join Pak Army official website or through the nearest recruitment center.
- After registration, candidates will appear in the written test, Preliminary Medical, and physical test.
- After this, candidates go for the further selection procedure of recruitment.