Pakistan Army has issued the notification regarding join the Pak Army as a medical cadet. It is the most wanted admissions in the army for those who wish to join it after FSc pre-medical. The registration for the medical cadets has started from 27 July so that interested candidates can register themselves. Those candidates who have passed their FSc with 70% marks are eligible to apply. The last date for the registration is 16 August 2020.
Army medical Cadet Details
Here is the complete detail regarding join the army as a medical cadet 2020.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Registration start from||27-07- 2020|
|Preliminary test date||August 2020 (date will be mentioned on exam slip)|
- Qualification: FSC pre-medical with 70% marks or “A” Grade in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with min. Grade “C”
- Candidates of Balochistan can apply with 65% marks in FSc
- Candidates can also apply with the HOPE certificate issued by the head of the institute. But they have to submit their DMC within the 05 days after the result to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Age limit: 17-21 years on 01 November 2020
- Gender and marital status: Only unmarried males are eligible
- Nationality: Pakistani citizen and Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders.
- Those candidates who have dual nationality have to surrender the other nationalities.
- Minimum height: 5’-4” (162.5cm)
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Those candidates rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection board “twice.”
- Declared UNFIT by CMH/medical college
- Screened out twice by ISSB
- Dismissed from any armed forces
- Convicted by a court of law
- Withdrawn from any armed forces college/ institute in disciplinary ground
- Registration date: 27 July to 16 August 2020
- Intelligence / written test: August 2020 (dates will be mentioned on exams slip)
The procedure of registration & preliminary selection for Medical Cadet
- Candidates can register themselves online through the website (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.) OR
- They can register themselves by visiting the nearest Army Selection And Recruitment Center (AS&RC). Candidates must bring all the required mentioned documents and prospectus fees to the AS&RC.
The test will be based on the MCQs from the following Subjects:
After passing the written test, candidates will undergo the physical examination at the nearest AS&RC.
Candidates must qualify the following aspects of the physical test to join the army.
- 01 Mile in 08 minutes
- Push-ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Pull-ups: 03 repetitions in 02 minutes
- Crunches: 20 repetitions in 02 minutes
- Ditch crossing: 7’.4” X 7’.4” with 04 feet depth
Further selection criteria
Only shortlisted candidates will get a notice for the intelligence test and interview on the website. For the medical examination, the candidates have to go to the nearest CMH. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
- Attested copy of matric result card
- Attested copy of CNIC or B-Form
- Attested copy of detailed mark sheet of FSc part-I and Hope Certificate
- Attested copies of photographs
- If candidates have completed FSC (Part-I & II_, then 01 copy of detailed DMC
- Candidates have to deposit Rs 100/- in favor of Director General Personel Administration, GHQ Rawalpindi.