Latest job applications invited in Pak army to join as a captain through Direct Short Service Commission 2021. The induction process announced by Pakistan Army via Direct Short Service Commission. Every person, including male and female, wants to take part in the Army. Therefore, Pakistan Army announced the latest career opportunity. Applicants who wish to get a job in the Pak Army can apply from December 21 to January 08, 2021. Only male candidates (unmarried) who completed BS (16 years of education) are eligible to apply for Education Corps / Teaching and Psychologists. Post.
The eligibility criteria of the Pak Army also pointed out that 3rd Division/ Grade Do not suitable and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career acceptable to apply. Furthermore, candidates from HEC/PEC recognized universities intended to apply. The last date for application submission is January 08, 2021
See Also: Join Pak Army 148 PMA Long Course 2021
See Also: Join Pak Army 149 PMA Long Course 2021
Vacant Positions in Pak Army
Pak Army needs the energetic and active individual in the following departments.
- Army Education Corps
- Financial Management Stream office
- Law Officers
- Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms officer
Pak Army Aa Captain Through DSSC Registration Schedule 2021:
To Join Pak Army, check out the latest registration schedule of 2021.
|Registration starts||December 21, 2020|
|Last date||January 08, 2021|
|Preliminary Tests||3-22 January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Pak Army As Captain:-
Have a look on detailed eligibility Criteria to join Pak Army as Captain
|Marital Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Nationality.||Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan|
|Minimum Height||5’-4″ (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||As per body mass index|
|CGPA||2.5/4 CGPA or Min 60% Marks in the annual system
Minimum 2.0/4 CGPA in 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
The following documents required at the time of interview/test.
- Copies of computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- 6 x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Candidates must get their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
How to Apply for Pak Army as Captain:-
- Online application forms available at Pak Army’s official website https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- The applicant also register himself by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Candidates who applied in Pak Army post will receive detailed test information via Email mentioned in the application.
- They mentioned the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips.
- Candidates should bring original documents and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
Deadline to Apply:
The last date for submission of online application form is 08 January 2021