Join Pak Army through Technical Cadet Course
The Pakistan Army has recently announced the most awaited positions in the Engineer Corp as a commissioned offer. Pak army announced these vacancies through the Technical Cadet Course. However, registration has started on 22 February 2021, so interested candidates must register themselves through the official website. However, candidates having FSc pre-engineering or equivalent degrees can apply. For these jobs, only unmarried males can apply as the last date is 23 March 2021.
Pak Army as Engineer jobs Details
Here is the complete detail about the Pak army’s latest vacancies as Engineer through Technical Cadet Course.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Registration start from||22 February 2021|
|Last Date||23 March 2021|
|Preliminary test date||26 March-23 April 2021|
- Qualification: FSc Pre-Engineering/equivalent with at least 65% marks. OR A-Level with Maths, Physics, Chemistry (Grade 1-6/A-C),
- Matric / O-Level in science with at least 60% marks
- Age: 17-21 (on 01 September 2021)
- In the case of dual nationalities, Candidates have to surrender from other nationalities for the final selection
- Nationality: Pakistani, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders
- Minimum height: Male,5’-4″ (162.5cm).
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Registration date: 22 February 2021-23 March2021
- Intelligence / written test: 26 March-23 April 2021
Offered Academic/Military Training
The candidates will get academic training in the following disciplines having a duration of 04 years.
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Software engineering
- Information security
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer System Engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
However, after completing the bachelor’s degree, candidates will undergo a military training of one year.
- Original detailed marks certificate of matric, Fsc or equivalent
- Attested copies of domicile/ family registration certificate/NADRA verification certificate
- 03 colored photographs attested by principal/ Class-1 gazetted officer (01 from the front and two from the back)
- Original and 03 copies of ISSB NOT RECOMMENDED letter.
- For further details, visit the Pak army website.
Registration & preliminary selection Process
- Candidates have to register themselves through the Pak army website of Pak Army. You can also visit the nearest recruitment center for registration.
- After that, they have to appear in the written/personality test.
- Then those who will clear the written test will appear for the preliminary medical tests.
- After this, shortlisted candidates will go for the ISSB test for further procedures for the final selection