Join Pak Army as Captain Through DSSC – November Entry
Are you searching for a Pak Army job?? If yes, then you are absolutely in the perfect place. Keep your fingers crossed as the Pak army has announced the latest job opportunities. Candidates who want to join the Pak army are highly eligible to apply for these posts. The online application process for Pak Army Direct Service Commission DSSC shall start from July 13 to August 01, 2020. Preference will be given to the unmarried male candidates.
There is a six months training period. It is a full time government job. Pak army is searching for strong individuals (male) who play a great role to serve the nation. As every person desires to serve himself for the beloved Pakistan. So if you’re interested, then apply today by checking the following terms and conditions.
Important Dates to Remember:-
Advertisement Date: 11th July, 2020
Registration Start date: 13th July 2020
Registration Closing date: 01 August 2020
Join Pak Army as Captain Details:-
Below are mentioned the complete Pak army job details. Take a look.
|Age||28 years in November 2020|
|Height||Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||As per Body Mass Index|
Available Vacancies/ Position:-
The Pak Army required passionate, energetic, and talented male candidates for the below-mentioned job posts.
- Army Education Corps
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Job as Captain 2020:
- Minimum CGPA 2.5/ 4 or minimum 60% Marks in annual system.
- Preference will be given to Ph.D. qualified.
- Not 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C are eligible.
- Candidates must have graduated from an HEC/PEC well-recognized university or institute
How to Apply for Pak Army Job as Captain:-
- Candidates who want to apply must register themselves through the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Students must enter the valid email address as the test’s date and time shall be intimated on the internet.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.
Candidates must attach following documents before applying
- Attested two sets of original documents and photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of original CNIC.
- 6 x colored attested photographs(front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.