The Pakistan Army has announced the latest jobs for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer JCO (Naib Khateeb) and Soldier. For the announced positions, only Pakistani male citizens can apply. Thus, eligible candidates can apply for the mentioned posts through the Pak Army website. However, the registration for the JCO and Soldiers will start on 01 October 2021. Thus, after mentioned date, candidates will apply till the last date, 30 October 2021.
See Also: Join Pak Army 149 PMA Long Course 2021
Pak Army as JCO & Soldier jobs Details
Below is the detail about the Pak army’s latest Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) and Soldiers vacancies.
|Organization Name||Pakistan Army|
|Registration start from||01 October 2021|
|Last Date||30 October 2021|
Available Vacancies in Pak Army
Pakistan army announced the following vacancies for the eligible Pakistani Male citizens:
- Junior Commissioned Officer JCO (Naib Khateeb)
- Clerk, Cook, Sweeper
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Below are the eligibility criteria for the announced positions, Junior Commissioned Officer and Soldier in Pakistan Army.
For Junior Commissioned Officer
- Qualification: FA/FSc, Dars-e-Nizami qualification From Deeni Madrassa
- Candidates having fluency in Arabic Language, Qirat and Hifz-e-Quran will be preferred
- Age: 20-28 (on 01 April 2021)
- Age: 22-35 for already working candidates in the Army
- Height: 5’-3”
- Nationality: Pakistani, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders Male Candidates
- Qualification: Matric or above
- For clerks: Intermediate, For Cook: Middle, For Sweeper/Sanitary Worker: Primary qualification.
- Minorities special quota
- Age: 17.5-23 years (on 01 April 2021)
- Nationality: Pakistani, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan Domicile holders
- Physical standards
- Required height: Male,5’-6” ( 167.5cm)
- For Clerk and Cook: 5’-3.”
- Military Police: 5’-8” (Preference for 6 feet height)
- For sweeper and Sanitary Worker: 5’-3” & age 17-35 years
- Weight: As per BMI
Required Documents to Join Pak Army as JCO
- Original degrees and two sets attested copies of each
- Father’s CNIC (Attested Copy)
- The domicile/ State Resident Certificate (For GB, Kashmir)
- Four Passport-sized photographs
Registration & preliminary selection Process
- Candidates will submit the applications with all mentioned documents to the nearby army selection centre.
- Registration from: 01-30 October 2021