Join Pak Navy as PN CADET 2020-B for Permanent
Pakistan Navy has opened registration for joining PN Cadet Course for Permanent Commission Term 2020-B. Candidate having intermediate qualification are eligible to apply for across Pakistan. However, it is sad to say that females do not qualify for this Pak Navy job. Two years of training will be offered to the selected candidate. Other than that, they also offer a BS degree after the successful completion in the following areas like Operations Branch, Supply Engineering Branch in BS (MIS) Weapon Engineering Branch, Marine Engineering Branch, BE (Electronics), BS (Mechanical), and BS (Supply Chain Management).
Eligibility Criteria for PN CADET 2020-B
The qualification must be Matric with F.SC or O/A levels having 60% marks in any of the following subjects;
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths, and Computer Science.
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics.
O/A level students must submit their copy of certificates.
Candidates who have completed F.SC Part-I and secure 65% marks and appear in Part-II may also apply on behalf of hope certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2020-B:-
|16 1/2 – 21 Years
|5 feet 4-inch minimum
|31 May 2020
Benefits of Joining Pak Navy PN Cadet Course
- Free medical treatment (self/family)
- Family Accommodation
- Visit abroad free
- 50 percent concession on travel airways
General Procedure for Pak Navy PN Cadet:-
- The entry test details will be sent via PNR & SC SMS after COVID-19 Pandemic situation become normal
- The computerized test will be conducted of the following subjects (A. Intelligence Test B. Academic Test)
- The exact entry test date will be intimated via SMS.
- The result will be announced on the website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Only selected candidates will call for the interview
- Naval Headquarters on merit will make final Selection.
How to Register for Pak Navy PN Cadet:-
- Candidates who sent application directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to submit an online application and bring the postal order of Rs. 300/-