Pak Navy advertised a notification to join the force for the Permanent Commission (PC). Civilian and service Candidates can join Pak Navy as PN Cadets for PC in terms of 2023-B. Registration for the PN Cadet started on 21 May 2023. So, eligible candidates can visit the Join Pak Navy website and apply online. Below we have provided the complete detail about the Pak Navy post with eligibility criteria, application method, etc. Interested candidates must read the article completely to get information. However, the last date for the Pak Navy PN Cadet posts is 04 June 2023.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2023 Details
Get the details about joining the Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet 2023-B below.
|Registration Date||21 May 2023|
|Company Name||Pakistan Navy|
|Last Date||04 June 2023|
Available Fields for PN Cadet 2023
After completing the basic training, the candidates can choose one of the following degrees.
- Operation Branch: BS Maritime Science
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE Electrical
- Supply Chain: BS Supply Chain Management
Eligibility Criteria for PN Cadet 2023-B
- Candidates must have passed matric and intermediate degree with 60% marks in the following subjects.
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, Statistics
- Result awaiting students must have passed the intermediate Part-I with 65% marks.
- Unmarried male Pakistani citizens
- Age: 16.5-21 years (civilian candidates), 17-23 years (service candidates)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
How to Apply for Pak Navy as a PN Cadet 2023
- To apply for the Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2023-B, candidates will visit the Pak Navy website to apply online (https://joinpaknavy.gov.pk/)
- Applicants can also complete the registration process by visiting the nearest recruitment centers.
- Last Date: 04 June 2023