Pakistan Army accepting applications for the induction process for the Pak Army Lady Cadet Course (LLC-19) for the year 2021. The female applicant who wants to participate in this LLC course can apply now. Preferably female unmarried candidates belonging to different cities of Pakistan can apply through proper channels. Many applicants desired to get a job in Pak army. Those who applied should have 16 years of education degree. Moreover, the registration process shall start from 7 June 2021 and the last date to apply for Pak army cadet course is 27 June 2021.
Other than that, the preliminary test shall be held from July 01 to July 07, 2021. Written / Intelligence tests shall also be conducted at Army Selection and Registration Centers. Candidates who have been selected for these posts will be hired in the following categories.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
Important Dates to Remember
|Registration||June 07, 2021|
|Preliminary Test||July 01 to July 07, 2021|
|Application Deadline||June 27, 2021|
- Only Female unmarried gender eligible to apply
- Na Citizens of Pakistan Nationality holder and domicile of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit/ Baltistan.
- Minimum Height should be 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight is As per Body Mass Index
- CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- Vision is As per PAO 11/82
- Preference given to MS/M.Phil candidate
How to Apply for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course
- The interested candidates can register online by visiting Pak army official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- The date, computerized roll number slips and time of the test will sent to the valid Email account.
- Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the AS&RCs.
- Attach all required documents and send it to the Pak Army address.