Associate Professor Jobs in Lahore in KEMU
King Edward Medical University is accepting applications for vacant posts. Experienced and qualified staff required for the teaching post of Associate Professor OF Surgery on an ad-hoc basis and non-teaching post of Treasurer regularly at KEMU. The Govt. M. Nawaz Sharif Teaching hospital Yakki Gate Lahore also required teaching staff/candidates for the Assistant Professor of Medicine on Adhoc basis. Interested candidates (male and female) are encouraged to apply. The expected salary is 16,000/- per month. The job is contract-based. The working hours are 9.
The applicant may download the complete description of the posts, including qualification, age, experience, number of posts, and terms and conditions, etc from the given link https://kemu.edu.pk/jobsor call us at 042-99211145-54.
Qualification for KEMU Lahore Jobs 2020
The qualification must be MBBS or equivalent from the HEC recognized university/ institute.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can download the online application form from the given link https://kemu.edu.pk/jobs
- The candidate should attach the scanned copies with an updated CV.
- All fields are mandatory. The applicant should carefully fill the application form.
- The applicant must have 2years experience in the relevant field.
- Only short-listed candidates will call for the interview.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient or excellent in English.
The age of the applicant must be 70 or max.
The last date of application submission is 20 February 2020.
See Also: Zilladar PPSC Jobs 2020
You can get more knowledge and updates regarding KEMU jobs from FSc Online.