Ministry of Defence invites applications for the latest career job opportunities. Both males and females are highly welcome to apply for this position. The Ministry of Defence is looking for a well-motivated and talented individual for the position of Senior Research Fellow, Senior research officer, junior research officer, and research assistant. The qualification required for this position is a PhD, M.Phil, LLM, or BSIT having relevant experience in the required field. This job is project-based. The last date for submission of the application is 15th June 2022.
SEE Also: Revised Pay Scale 2022
Ministry of Defence Latest Job Details 2022:-
Have a look at the brief job details announced by the Ministry of Defence. The details are as under.
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
Ministry of Defence Vacant Positions:-
Ministry of Defence is looking for a well-qualified, talented and active individuals for the following positions.
- Senior Research Fellow
- Senior research officer
- junior research officer
- Research assistant.
Applicants who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for these vacant job positions.
- Must successfully complete M.Phil, BS, LLM, and PhD from a well-recognized institute
- The age limit lies between 22 to 40 years
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in the relevant field
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022:-
- The candidate can apply online by downloading the fee deposit slip available at MOD website
- Applicant must enter the correct cell number for getting the job status
- Application fee of Rs 100 paid through bank challan in Askari Bank
- Deposit fee is non-refundable.
The last date for submission of MOD job application is 15th June 2022