PM Imran Khan held a ceremony to launch the Naya Pakistan health card. According to the details, the Sehat Sahulat Card Program is awarded to the people to get medical health services in public and private renowned hospitals across the designated regions. The purpose of offering this Naya Pakistan Health card is to help people and provide them facilities so they get treatment and care easily in case of disease, accident, or medical emergency. Furthermore, Sehat Cardholders can also receive free COVID-19 treatment.
As per details, the government started the Health card Program on 1st January 2022 in different districts of Punjab. They provide benefits to low-income families. Now, they announced the complete procedure of applying for the Naya Pakistan Health Card.
How to Apply for Naya Pakistan Health Card:-
The candidates can apply for the Naya Pakistan Health card by following the below-mentioned points.
- Check your Eligibility for the Sehat Sahulat Card program by sending a message (CNIC)to 8500 for the Sehat Sahulat Card program.
- If you declared eligible, you can receive your Sehat Sahulat Card program from the card distribution center developed in your district.
- Gather Information and Documents required
- Determine the empaneled hospitals for Sehat Sahulat
- Bring the following documents when you visit the impaneled Government/ Private hospital.
- Sehat Insaf card
- Original CNIC
- Bring B-Form (In case of child treatment)
- To get treatment, use your Sehat Sahulat Card program.