School will Remain Closed Till Eid
On 23 April 2021, the National Command and Operation Center (NCOC) issued a notification regarding the implementation of NPIs-NCC Decision. On Friday, PM chaired the NCC meeting with the CMs of the provinces and all stakeholders. During the meeting, they decided to implement the following NPIs in the Holy Month of Ramadan. However, NCOC issued this notification in the reference of letter No.801/A/ /NCOC-01 dated on 13 April 2021.
- In all the districts having more than 5% COVID-19 positivity, all private/public schools will remain closed till EID. The decision also goes with class 9-12, so maximum emphasis will be in online learning.
- All activities will remain closed from 6:00 PM till Sehar except essential services (petrol Pump, medical stores, vaccination centers etc.
- In a week, all services will remain closed for two days except essential services.
- Government imposed a complete ban on indoor and outdoor dinings. Only takeaways are allowed.
- The reduced office hours will be between 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Now, the government asked to implement these decision strictly in the during Ramdan and asked to send the copies to all concerned departments.