Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC accepting applications for the latest job opening. PAEC never fails to offer an amazing job opportunity. Applicants who wish to serve and work in the reputable government sector, as well as well-known Pakistan organizations can apply by following general terms and conditions. The interested candidates can apply by reading the general PAEC instructions. Those who are currently working in the government sector can apply through the proper channel. They required candidates for the position of carpenter, Cook ,Technician, Data Entry Operator, HVAC Technician, Junior Assistant, Auto Electrician, Lineman, Vehicle mechanic, Fabricator, Special Vehicle Driver. Applicants having a matric pass can apply.
PAEC is the government sector therefore they offer attractive salary packages to their employees and also give other essential benefits to their employees.
Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC is a federal government agency, established in 1956. They are responsible for researching and developing nuclear power. To see the complete details of the vacant PAEC jobs, click here.
Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC Job Details
Check out the complete PAEC job details
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC is looking for passionate, professional and energetic staff for the following posts.
- Jr. Assistant-II (Store and Procurement)
- Jr. Assistant-II (OS)
- Technician IV
- Data Entry Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator
- Candidates having a qualification of matric pass can apply through proper channel
- The minimum age limit for this post is 18 years.
- However, there is a relaxation in upper age limit upto 35 years
- Candidate who already working in a government sector can apply through proper channel
How to Apply:-
- The willing candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria should submit applications online.
- To apply for PAEC Jobs, click here
- Only shortlisted candidates will call for interview/test
- No DA/TA admissible during test
The last date to apply is 27 September 2021