EPE Spring 2021
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) announced the 17th Engineering practice examination (EPE) Spring 2021 for registered engineers. For the EPE, engineers must have 05 years of practice in the relevant field of engineering. The EPE exam is an integral part of the assessment to get the title of the professional engineer. So, The last date for the registration in EPE is 15 February 2021, while the test date is 23 May 2021 (tentative).
Tests in cities
PEC will conduct the Engineering Practice Examination in the following cities.
Eligibility criteria for EPE 2021
To appear in the EPE spring 2021, candidates must have
- Registered with PEC in April 2005 and onward
- you must have 05 years of professional experience in the relevant engineering field
- 17 CPD points since 10 July 2010
- Maximum 10 CPD points from work experience
EPE engineering fields
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) will conduct the EPE for the different area of engineering such as
- Civil engineering and applied discipline
- Mining engineering
- Agricultural engineering
- Material and metallurgical engineering
- Mechanical engineering and allied discipline
- Textile engineering
- Petrogas engineering
- Electrical and Applied discipline
- Chemical and polymer engineering
How to apply For EPE Spring 2021
- Candidates can apply from the PEC website with Rs 5,000/- fees with bank charges. (the account details are in the website)
- Attach the attested copies of CNIC, PEC registration certificate, work experience certificate, 02 recent photos (attested on the backside) with the application form.
- For further details, CLICK HERE.
Instruction for the EPE 2021
Candidates must follow the following guidelines of the EPE Spring 2021.
- Candidates must bring their Original CNIC and original PEC registration card and roll number slip.
- You must arrive at the examination hall for at least one hour before the exam.
- Do not leave the exam centres.
- All storage and electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall.
- EPE Spring 20221 will be an MCQs based paper.
- You can see the final result will be announced on the PEC website.
- Those candidates who appeared in the 14, 15, and 16th EPE exams but could not pass can apply again. They can reappear in the NOT QUALIFIED part.