Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet (2020-A) Batch for Permanent Commission and fulfil your dreams of joining the Pak Navy. Click to read more about Pak Navy jobs 2019.
The Pakistan Navy is the Pakistan Armed Forces military uniform service division. Pak Navy is now hiring PN cadets for the batch 2020. The willing candidates are advised to apply for the jobs before the last date of submission of forms.
Name of post: PN Cadet
Commission type: Permanent
Number of vacancies: 1000
Last date to apply: 10 November 2019
Gender: Unmarried male
- Age on 01 July 2020
- For civil candidates: 16 1/2 – 21 years
- For Service candidates: 17-23 years (Armed Forces in Uniform only)
- The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science
- Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit equivalence certificates.
- F.Sc/A-Level appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in part-I can also apply. However, they must provide the head of the respective College/Institute with a hope certificate.
How to register?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Pakistan Navy http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- The registration process will remain open form October 27, 2019, to November 10, 2019.
- Applications submitted directly to the Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be issued.
- The entrance test will commence w.e.f 13 November 2019.
- E-testing/Computer-based test will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (Physics, English, Math, & General Knowledge)
- The exact date for the entrance test would be intimated to each individual through SMS by respective PNR&SC.
- Only the short-listed candidates would be called for Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical
Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SC.
|Running||1 mile (1.6 km)||8.30 Minutes|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Chin-ups||2 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates only who would qualify Preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only qualified candidates as per merit would be called for Test/Interview at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospital.
- The final selection will be made by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training of the following degrees shall be awarded
Once the basic training is successfully completed:
|Operations Branch||BS Maritime Sciences|
|Marine Engineering Branch||BE (Mechanical)|
|Weapon Engineering Branch||BE (Electrical)|
|Supply Branch||BS (Supply Chain Management)|
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and Ph.D.
Share this post with your friends who have the desire to join Pak Navy and serve their country. Keep visiting FSc Online for updates and the latest jobs.
Related: FPSC Jobs 2020