Recently, PM Imran Khan announced the 2nd phase of the Ehsaas Kafalat Program to help Pakistan’s needy candidates. During the 2nd phase, the government decided to include 7 million beneficiaries under the program. However, they will receive a sum of Rs 12,000 covering the period January-June 2021.
Last year, PM Imran Khan announced the financial relief package, Ehsaas Kafalat Program, which offers a monthly stipend of Rs 12000 for daily wages. Due to the Coronavirus in Pakistan, financially unstable families faced economic issues. Thus, the Ehsaas Kafalat program is the program to support only needy families.
Thus, to complete the 2nd phase of the program, the government has started the survey. According to the news, around 68% of surveys of various locations have been completed. Thus, the government will complete the process by June 2021 and then start the candidates’ payment.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Kafalat Program:
- Candidates will be included in the Ehsaas Kafalat Program through the survey. For the survey, candidates have to go to their nearby Ehsaas Center.
- Candidates have to provide correct information about the family to the survey team. You have also provided the CNIC cards.
- If any eligible family does not have CNIC, they will receive an SMS through 8171 to make your CNIC from NADRA.
- Candidates will get an SMS from 8171 about the 1st installment of RS 12,000.
- After that, candidates will get their money through the Habib Banks and Al-Falah Banks and biometric ATMs.
- Remember that if you receive any SMS other than 8171, it will report it.
- There are no fees for the Ehsas Survey.
Ehsaas Registration Centers
For the Ehsas Program, the survey will take place through the NSER survey, launched by NDRA. Through this, candidates will be able to search the Ehsaas centers in their region or districts. However, at the start, the survey will be for the residents of 69 districts.
Here is the link to the NSER website. https://nser.nadra.gov.pk/nsersurvey/list