MDCAT Rechecking Form
Recently, the Pakistan Medical Commission has opened the application for the rechecking of MDCAT 2021 papers. So, those candidates who want to apply for the rechecking/Review of the MDCAt can apply through the PMC website. PMC has announced the MDCAT fina result on 09 October 2021. At the same time, PMC also announces the national ranking of the MDCAT 2021. However, below is the detail that will help you in applying for the rechecking of MDCAT. However, the last date to submit the application for rechecking the MDCAT 2021 is 22 October 2021.
MDCAT review Types and Fees
PMC allows the students two options to review the MDCAT. Students can select anyone to check the papers. One is a personal review, and the other is a reference review. However, below are the fees for both types of review options.
- For personal Revire RS 5,000/-
- For Referal review RS 3500/-
How to Apply for the MDCAt 2021 Review/Rechecking
- Applicants can apply for rechecking the MDCAT papers through the PMC website. (https://mdcat.pmc.gov.pk/MDCATRecheck/Index)
- Before applying, read the terms and conditions.
- Last date: 22 October 2021