PMC Merit List for Private Medical Colleges 2021

0

As you all know, the Pakistan Medical Commission PMC has invited admission applications for various private medical colleges in Pakistan. Now, the admission has closed, and PMC will display the first merit list on January 24, 2021. The weightage of the first merit list carries 80% for admission. However, the remaining 20% will be given based on interviews and awarded by the respective private medical colleges.

It is also informed that after the interview, each private medical college issues its own merit list on its website. Hence, you can also get access to the National Admission System by clicking here.

PMC Merit List Schedule 2021

Have a look at PMC private and Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges’ schedules to accommodate A-Level students. The details are as under.

Closure of Application for private colleges 19-01-2021
Closure of admission in public colleges 22-01-2021
Announcement of merit list of private colleges 24-01-2021

According to the details, the portal shall remain open from 19 December 2020 till 22nd January. Therefore, only those applications are considered submitted through an online portal. Thus, applications submitted by mail will not be accepted. 

Important Announcement:-

It is pertinent to mention that all affiliated constituent and administered NUMS colleges and Aga Khan University colleges will not be a part of the admissions portal. Therefore, any student seeking to apply to the said colleges shall be required to apply directly to the relevant university.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More