The Punjab Public Service Commission announced the vacancies for the examination duty jobs. They offer this duty to the government employee of Punjab. Both males and females serving the government institutions of Punjab will apply for this job through the proper channel. They announce various designations, including Supervisor, Deputy Supervisor, Invigilator, and water carrier. Applicants having Punjab Domicile holders can apply. The examination/test will preferably be held on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays).
PPSC Examination Duties:-
We have enlisted the complete detail of exam designation, the nature of duty, and the BPS scale. The details are as under
|Designation||Nature of Duty||Basic Scale|
|Supervisor||To supervise examination test||BS-17 & above|
|Deputy Supervisor||To perform table work/documentation for examination test||BS-16|
|Invigilator||To invigilate examination/test||BS-05 to BS-15|
|Water Carrier||Miscellaneous support function including arranging the seats, dusting of furniture, sealing of exams related material, provision of material||BS-01 to BS-04|
The applicant who fulfills the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply.
- Both males and females can apply for this job.
- Domicile: Punjab
- Place of Duty: Employee nominated district/region
- Regular employee of Punjab government/ Federal government/ Semi government/Institutions/ Autonomous bodies.
- Selected employees will be a part of the PPSC invigilation system and called for duty through the duty management system.
- The examination test will be held on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday).
- There should be no criminal record.
- Remuneration for examination duty will be paid at Rs.1500/- per session for Supervisor, Rs.1200/- per session for Deputy Supervisor, Rs.800/- per session for Invigilator, and Rs.500/- per session for Water Carrier (subject to tax).