Punjab Public Service Commission recently advertised the latest career job vacancies. They are equal job providers to both Male and women. According to the PPSC terms and conditions, they ordered candidates to apply through the proper channel. This PPSC job is published in advertisement No.28. They offer 164 posts of Naib Tehsildar. Those applicants who wish to get a job in a reputable organization can apply quickly—preference given to the experienced candidates. to get the latest jobs details regarding the application procedure, keep scrolling.
Vacant Job Positions:-
Check out the complete details of vacant job positions. Have a look
|No. of Posts||Vacant Post||Minimum Experience||Age|
|58||Tehsildar/ consolidation officer|
Hill Torrent Officer
Readers to members board of revenue
|Graduation||Male= 21 to 28+ 5= 33 years|
Female= 21 to 28+ 6= 34 years
- Candidates having a 16 year of education from a well-recognized HEC institute are eligible to apply
How to Apply For PPSC Adv no 28
- Candidates are requested to apply by visiting the official PPSC website.
- Candidates must deposit a 600 Rs test fee.
- It is compulsory to bring valid/original CNIC at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Syllabus For Written Examination
The written examination conducted in the following two Subjects: Written Examination (Two Papers). The total marks are 200.
|English, Comprehension & Composition (MCQs||100|
|Pakistan Studies / Islamic Studies/ General Knowledge including Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Urdu (MCQs) 70% ii) I.T: Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. (MCQs) 30%||100|
|Interview / Viva Voce 100||100|
The last date to submit for online application is 26th October 2020
- Candidates should score 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in the aggregate to qualify.
- The qualified candidates will call for the Interview / Viva Voce at the ratio of 1:5 with respect to No. of posts
- Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in the MCQ type paper.