Have you heard about the latest announcement of the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC for hiring new school teachers? If not, we welcome you to our website, where you will read more about it. The PPSC has announced plans to hire 25000 teachers in the Government/Public Schools across the Punjab province. They have taken this step to provide high-quality education in public institutions.
The Commission has invited the Expression of interest from the interested Testing agencies to hire their services to appoint teachers. The PPSC will publish the teaching jobs advertisement once the procedure of hiring the Testing agency ends.
Under its constitutional rules, the Punjab Government looks forward to ensuring 100% enrollment and retention of all children aged 5-16 years, along with providing them with High-Quality Education. In this regard, the School Education Department will organize a Test for interested candidates before accepting job applications. Lastly, 25,000 Educators of the BS-14 & & BS-15 scales will be appointed in the schools, particularly in institutions with a shortage of teachers.
So, the Punjab Government has invited Expression of Freedom from well-reputed testing agencies with satisfactory Testing System experience and the capacity to organize tests of approximately 300 000 candidates all over Punjab in a short time. The Testing firm has to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:\
Required Criteria PPSC Teaching jobs:
- Documentary evidence justifying the Testing Agency has been a registered body for the past 3 years.
- Documentary evidence justifying that the applying Testing Agency is an active taxpayer with FBR/PRA.
- Attach a stamp paper with the documents showing that the Testing Agency is not blacklisted currently by any provincial/federal/donor institute. A consulting firm has the authority to affiliate with other firms forming a joint venture to strengthen their qualifications & skills. The Testing Firm will be hired per PPRA Rules (Rule 40-48).
- Further information supported by TORs & detailed pre-qualification criteria for evaluating Testing Agencies’ scores for issuing REP documents can be acquired from the below. Visit the office during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) from Monday-Friday upto 8th February 2023.
Address: Office of Additional Secretary (Schools), Government of Punjab, Schools Education Department, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- Also, you can download it from the PPRA website (www.ppra.org.pk) or the SED website (www.schools.punjab.gov.pk).
- Deliver the Expression of interest in Written form by 8th February 2023 by 3:00 pm. The document must include all the mandatory details and be sealed within an envelope. Deliver it to the address mentioned here:
Address: Office of Additional Secretary (Schools), Government of Punjab, Schools Education Department, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore. (Phone # 042-99210055).
- The School Education Department will open them on 8th February 2023 at 3:30 pm in the presence of representatives of all Testing Agencies.
For pre-qualification, every Testing Agency/Firm has to get 65 scores as per the evaluation mentioned above criteria.