The Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Program has announced the free courses for the year 2020.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan launched this program for the youth of Pakistan. The purpose of this program is to make the young people able enough to gain a skill and hands-on experience so that they can make their names in the market of their relevant fields. Both male and female candidates across the country can apply for the training sessions.
Course Duration of Hunarmand Jawan Program:
3 to 6 months
- Training in High-Tech/ End Technologies
- Skill Development for less developed areas
- National Employment Exchange
- 75 Smart Tech Labs for Distance Learning
- Incubation Centers in TVET Center
- Establishing the National Accreditation Council
- Accreditation of 2000 TVET Institutes
- 70 Labs/ Workshops in Madrassa(s)
- Master Training of TVET Qualifications
- Apprenticeship Training of 25,000 youth
- Intl. Accreditation and Joint Degree Programs
- 10 Country-Specific Facilitation Centers
- Recognition of Prior Learning of Youth
Last Date to Apply:
24th January 2020
How to Apply Online:
- Click on the “Trades Offered” option and search out your relevant trade and institute.
- You may search the institute of your relevant district.
- Click the “Apply” button in front of your selected trade.
- Fill out the form, and you can download the filled form for your later use.
- Attach your documents and passport-sized pictures.
- You may track your application by clicking on the “Track Application” button.
Terms & Conditions:
- An applicant must be within 18-40 years.
- The applicant must have a verified CNIC.
- The applicant must not have availed any government paid Skill Development program facility.
- He should not have applied for the parallel government training programs.
- The candidates will undergo an interview by NAVTCC.
- Only the shortlisted candidates after interviews will be able to avail of this training program.
See Also: Ehsaas Labour Program Registration