The School Education Department issued a notification regarding the R-Transfer of teachers. According to the notice, the department will open an online transfer portal on 25 May 2023. However, the Education Department of Punjab has already issued the complete schedule of the e-transfer. You can visit us to check the Online Transfer May-June 2023 schedule. Now, the department notified the instructions regarding the transfer procedure. So, below are the detailed SED Instructions for the E-Transfer Round for the teachers. So, read the article carefully.
- FPSC Syllabus for the Non-Gazetted Posts 2023
- Budget Calendar 2023-2024 | 15% to 35% Increase in Salaries
SED Instructions for the E-Transfer Round
- Awaiting Posting officers/teachers will apply on SIS directly for their positions. In non-compliance cases, their intervening/waiting period will be considered as leave of the kind due instead of Pay purpose. However, they should get themselves updated on the SIS from the Director (Monitoring) SED office before the E-Transfer round.
- The teachers nominated for election duties will perform their duties. However, concerned head teachers, DDO, and CEO (DEA) will be responsible for complying with the direction.
- All promoted teachers/Officers must choose maximum preferences to actualize promotion on SIS. In failure, they will automatically be posted/adjusted against those schools where the dire need is required.