The Sindh Government Finance Department has issued a notification regarding the amendments in Pension Rights. Sindh Government has substituted some terms and issued the revised West Pakistan Civil servants Pension Rules 1963. Below are the words the Sindh Government has amended for the Unemployed employees’ pensions.
Amendments in Pension Rules
- For the Family Pension Payment, the age has been reduced from 24 to 21 years.
- The word PAISA is the Pension Rules has been replaced by the Word RUPEE.
- If an employee dies unmarried or has no family, the 1st priority to get the pension will be his mother.
- If the mother is not alive, the 2nd priority will be the employee’s father.
- A divorced Daughter will get the pension of dead unmarried employees if her Mother and Father are not alive.
However, you can also visit our website for the other latest updates regarding the pensions and revised pay scales 2022 for civil servants.