Sindh Public Service Commission has announced applications for Combined Competitive Examination CCE-2021 for the post of BPS-16 and BPS-17. They opened vacancies in various departments under the Government of Sindh. Both males and females are highly encouraged to apply. Online applications will be accepted.
See Also: PPSC PMS written Exam Result 2020
See Also: PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement 07/2021
See Also: PPSC Jobs 2021 Advertisement No 08/2021
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SPSC:-
- Only Pakistan nationals (male, female and disabled persons) are eligible to apply.
- Age should be 31 years on 01 September 2020
- Candidate serving in the Sindh government sector for at least 04 years also eligible to apply
- The manual application will not be accepted.
- The examination for compulsory subjects taken in the following centers; Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkar, Larkana. At the same time, the examination for Optional subjects was conducted at the Head Office, Hyderabad.
- Candidates are requested to deposit Rs 1000/-as examination fee in the nearest Govt treasury/ State bank of Pakistan/ National Bank.
- Fill the form carefully at the official SPSC website.
- An incomplete application will not be considered.
The last date for SPSC application submission is 01 September 2020
See Also: PPSC Jobs Advertisement 37/2020