In Singapore, various universities collaborated and announced the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021. It is a fully-funded program, and the announced scholarship is for the August 2022 intake. Thus, the announced program is for Ph.D. degrees. Therefore, selected students will be able to get Ph.D. training in the well-established research lab under the best researchers. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 till 01 December 2021.
However, the universities that collaborated for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021 are the following.
- Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Singapore Graduate Award Details
Here is some detail about the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021.
|Last Date||01 December 2021|
Offered Research Area
For the Singapore international Graduate Award 2021, the research will be under the following categories
- Biomedical Science
- Physical Science and engineering
Singapore Graduate Award Benefits
Through the Singapore international Graduate Award 2021, the candidates will get the following benefits.
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend
- Settling-in Allowance
Eligibility Criteria for the Singapore Graduate Award
- International graduates will excellent academic results
- Candidates having excellent communication skills
Required Documents for the Singapore Graduate Award
- Bachelors/Masters transcript
- Recommendation letters/reports
- English Proficiency test report (optional)
How to apply for the Singapore Graduate Award
- For the Singapore international Graduate Award 2021, applicants have to visit the official website. (https://www.a-star.edu.sg/Scholarships/for-graduate-studies/singapore-international-graduate-award-singa)
- Through the link, candidates have to fill the form, upload all required documents.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application to the SINGA Office.
- Last date: 01 December 2021