Sindh Public Service Commission Jobs
Sindh Public Service Commission has listed several job vacancies for the year 2020. Male and female are intended to apply. SPSC has announced more the 300 vacant job positions. This government job ad is published on March 21, 2020. This job is announced through SPSC Advertisement No. 03/ 2020. Preference will be given to experienced candidates. So, if you are eligible, then apply today.
The SPSC is looking for energetic, experienced, and talented staff for the position of nursing. This job is ad-hoc based. The candidate must have medical skills.
For more details, visit the SPSC official site. The detailed eligibility criteria are given below.
The candidate must meet the following academic criteria
For medical officer:-
- The candidate must have an MBBS degree from recognized University/College by PM & DC.
- Must have a one-year House Job Certificate from any teaching hospital.
Staff Nurse (Male and Female):-
- Three years diploma in Generic nursing.
- One-year diploma in Midwifery nursing
- Duly registered with PNC
How to Apply:-
- Before applying, the candidate must register themselves in the SPSC site.
- The candidate must pay the challan fee of Rs 500/- to any nearest National or State bank of Pakistan in the Sindh province.
- Challan form can be downloaded from the official SPSC site www.spsc.gov.pk
- The female disabled quota seats will be allocated according to the notification issued by Sindh Government.
- Candidate must present challan slip at the time of the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Last Date to Apply: April 06, 2020
keep visiting https://fsconline.info/ for more latest Jobs