Are you in search of the Technical Education and Vocational Training Institute? If yes, then you are absolutely at the perfect place. Technical Education and Vocational Training Institute open their doors and offer job applications for the various vacant positions. Applicants who want to work in such a reputable government organization will apply now by following the terms and conditions of the TEVTA authority. TEVTA wants to hire well-motivated and enthusiastic individuals for the position of Auto-CAD (visiting faculty) TEVTA needs staff on a contract basis. Both males and females are highly encouraged to apply. Applicants who completed a Masters’s degree and have a Punjab domicile holder can apply before the last date. The last date for submission of application is 28th June 2022.
SEE Also: Revised Pay Scale 2022
TEVTA Rawalpindi Job Details 2022
Check out the complete details of TEVTA Rawalpindi Jobs 2022. The details are as under
|Last date to apply||28-06-2022|
TEVTA required a well-experienced and energetic individual for the post of
- Candidates having Master degree holders in the relevant discipline with experience in the relevant field must apply.
- Applicant must be Punjab domicile holder
- Must be able to handle challenging work
How to Apply for TEVTA Jobs:-
- The interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should apply online on the given website: https://tevta.punjab.gov.pk/.
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 28th June 2022.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
The last date for application submission is 28th June 2022