There is a piece of good news for the students whose parents are Government employees serving as teachers. The Government of Punjab has increased the scholarship fund by up to 300% for such students.
Now, the amount of scholarship funds has increased for Inter, Bachelors and Masters and PhD students. The Matric students who were getting Rs.5000 will now get Rs.20, 000. The Intermediate students will now get Rs.50, 000 from Rs.14, 000. And the Masters and PhD students will now receive Rs.50, 000 instead of Rs.16, 000.
- To avail of this scholarship, one of the parents of the student must be a Government teacher.
- Government employees from grade 15-22 will receive a different amount while the non-Gazetted Government employees will receive a different amount of funds.
For Employees of Grade 15-22:
- Primary to Matric: Rs.20, 000
- Intermediate to Bachelor level: Rs.50, 000
- Masters and PhD: Rs.50, 000
For Non-Gazetted Employees:
- Primary to Matric: Rs.5, 000
- Intermediate to Bachelor level: Rs.10, 000
- Masters and PhD: Rs.10, 000
This step taken by the Punjab Government is appreciated by the Government employees. New applications are also invited by the Government. So, the students are advised to apply for the scholarship. Keep visiting F.Sc Online for more scholarships.
Other Scholarship: PEEF Scholarship For Fata