Covid-19 has badly affected the activities all across the living world. Every department has suffered, either it is a business, educational, or industrial department. The department of education, in particular, has to go through a loss. In return, students have to bear the consequences. An online education system launches during the period of lockdown. Now regarding the recent wave of covid-19, the Government of Pakistan can enforce the closure of educational institutes in Pakistan.
Considering the decision of the Pakistani government, the University of Karachi has announced to schedule an Online classes system for Postgraduate students. During the recent meeting regarding the Admission policy 2021, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Karachi, Professor Khalid Mehmood Iraqi, approved the decision of an Online-learning system or Distance-learning system. This system is introduced initially for Private postgraduate students. The decision of resuming Online classes for the remaining campus is under consideration. VC Professor Iraqi further stated that students would have full access to the recorded lectures for 16 disciplines. Moreover, students can pay the full exam fee for a particular subject in the Online educational system.
Updated Admission Policy of University of Karachi for the Academic year 2021
Let’s have a look at the updated Admission policy of the University of Karachi.
- The admission test for the Academic year 2021 is to be held in University if the Government of Pakistan decides ‘’No closure of educational institutes’’. The University of Karachi will surely prefer the Safety & Health of students and will keep in-line with pandemic-related operating instructions.
- The Admission test contains 100 marks. The criterion for passing marks is a score of 50.
- The sources associated with the University of Karachi
- Nineteen Bachelor.
- Five Master.
- Three evening KUAT programs
- The process of admissions is starting next week.
- If the Government of Pakistan decides the closure of educational institutions, the Admission test will start if the Sindh Government grants the permission.
- Otherwise, students are admitted based on Open merit