The University of Engineering and Technology has conducted the ECAT test from 03 August 2020 to 06 August 2020. Now the university is going to announce the ECAT entry test result on 08 August 2020 at 12:00 AM. So, students are waiting for their results because it will decide their chances to get admission in engineering colleges. This year, around 40,000 students appeared in the online ECAT test.
How to Check the Ecat Entry Test Result:
The result of UET ECAT will be posted on the official website of UET. Candidates can check their results by entering the following on the university admission portal.
- Candidates have to enter their roll number of ECAT and CNIC number to check their results.
- Candidates can also check their result of ECAT from our website. To check the result, click on the given link below.
According to the news, the University of Engineering & Technology will also announce the merit list on 10 August 2020. This year it is possible that the university will increase the merit. The university has changed the merit formula and added matric marks in the formula.
- BISE Multan 10th class result 2020
- BISE Bahawalpur 10th class result 2020
- BISE Dera Ghazi Khan 10th class result 2020
- BISE Rawalpindi 10th class result 2020
- BISE Gujranwala 10th class result 2020
- BISE Sahiwal 10th class result 2020
- BISE Lahore 10th class result 2020
- BISE Faisalabad 10th class result 2020
- BISE Sargodha 10th class result 2020
We wish all of you good luck with your ECAT result and waiting for your responses. For further related news, visit our website, FSc Online.