On Tuesday, the University of Health Science announced the post-graduate schedule for the entrance test. All those applicants who want to apply for an M.Phil, Masters, Clinical diploma and MS nursing have to appear in the entry test conducted by the university. Those who secure at least 50% marks are able to apply for the above mentioned programs. The duration of the test will be 2 hours and the candidates required to complete the test in the given time period. Due to COVID-19, the conduction of tests has been postponed. But now, as the new academic session begins, it is mandatory to conduct entrance tests.
UHS Entrance Test Schedule
Check out the schedule of the Postgraduate entrance test given below.
|Sr.||Test||Date and Time||Pattern|
|1.||Postgraduate entrance test for admission to M.Phil, Masters and clinical diploma||Sunday, 15th August 2021 at 10:00 AM||Total 100 MCQs divided into four sections. English 40 MCQs ,research methodology 15 MCQs, computer/IT skills 15 MCQs and analytical reasoning 30 MCQs|
|2.||Entrance test for admission to MS Nursing||Sunday, 15th August 2021 at 10:00 AM||Subject based test containing 100 MCQs|
General Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates requested to submit the application form by 10th August 2021. After the deadline, no application will be entertained so the candidates are required to fulfill the mentioned requirements before the last date.
- The successful candidates will get their roll number slips/admit cards after 12th August 2021 from the web portal of UHS.
- The candidates required to bring the printout of their roll number slips along with the CNIC to the examination hall on the day of the test.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify for the postgraduate admission test in order to secure admission to the offered degree programs in the affiliated institutes.
- In the case of any query related to the entrance test of the postgraduate degree programs, the students can contact the university officials.