University of Bologna Italy Scholarship 2021
The University of Bologna opened the applications for the bachelors/masters degree for international students on scholarship. Thus, applicants who want to continue their higher qualification degrees from Italy must apply for this scholarship. However, this scholarship is under the program Unibo ACtion 1&2, TOLC. So, those candidates who want to apply can register themselves on or before the deadline. However, the last date for the Bologna university scholarship is 31 may 2021.
University of Bologna Scholarship Details
Below are the complete details related to the University of Bologna Scholarship 2021-22.
|University||University of Bologna|
|Last Date||31 May 2021|
Required Document for the Scholarship
- Copy of Currently Valid Passport
- Copy of Identity Document for EU candidates
- TLC Scores (TOLC Result Certificate)
- Certificate confirming the qualification
All documents must be in English/French/ Spanish or Italian. Documents having any other language must have a English/Italian supported translation document. Candidates can write the translation by themselves.
How to apply for Scholarship
Candidates can register themselves through the following steps.
- Register on the official website if not already (studenti.unibo.it)
- Login by using username and password and click “Calls”
- Select Bando Unibo Azione 1&2-TOLC
- Check the contact information
- Enter all required details
- Upload the documents in PDf for,
For further details, Click here.