BISE Lahore portal for Matric Paper Rechecking
Here is the news for the 10th class students that BISE Lahore opened the portal to recheck exams. So, those applicants who are not satisfied with the result can apply for the exam rechecking. The Lahore board announced the 10th class result on 16 October 2021 at 5:00 PM.
This year, the board conducted the exams of elective subjects only according to the new education policy. However, the calculation of marks for the compulsory subject has been done based on the PBCC education policy for SSC. According to that policy, students secured marks in compulsory subjects according to the average marks in elective subjects. However, the board also awarded 5% marks to all students. However, you can check the complete promotion policy from here.
See Also: Special Exams 2021
to Apply for Exam Rechecking
- To submit the application for paper rechecking, visit the Lahore board website. (http://rechecking.biselahore.com/)
- Fill the form online by entering the required data.
- Enter your name, roll number, father names, subject group, exam name & year, and other asked details.
- After that, click on the safe and download form.
- Then, follow the mentioned instruction regarding submitting the form to the concerned office within the due date.
- Students must choose the subject for recj=keing carefully.
Besides that, BISE Lahore opens the portal for those who want to apply for the SSC special exams. According to the PBCC notification, the board will conduct the Matric special exams on 11 December 2021. However, for further details, please keep visiting our website.