The Pakistan Army has announced the jobs for the Pakistani citizens at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul. Thus, interested candidates can apply for the advertised posts for the PMA jobs 2022. Pakistani candidates who have bachelor’s, intermediate, and matric degrees can apply for the jobs. However, the age limit for the PMA jobs is 18-30 (45 years for the Ex-Services Man). Below we have provided the complete detail of the PMA Jobs 2022. However, the last date for the Pak Army PMA jobs 2022 is 23 May 2022.
PMA Offered Vacancies 2022
The Pakistan Military Academy announced the following posts for the Pakistani eligible candidates.
SEE Also: Revised Pay Scale 2022
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Technician (Electrical/Mechanical) (BPS-11)
- IC Squash (BPS-10)
- Nursing Assistant (BPS-07)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07)
PMA Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: graduation, intermediate, matric
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Age limit: 18-30 years (45 years for retired candidates)
Required Documents for PMA Jobs 2022
- Attested copies of qualification and Experience certificates
- CNIC Copy attested
- One passport size photograph
- Attested domicile certificate
How to Apply for PMA Jobs 2022
- Candidates have to send the application with documents to the given address within the due date.
- Mention the post name, postal address, and contact number on the application.
- Address: Civilian Record Officer of Pakistan Military Academy Kakul, Abbottabad.
- Last date: 23 May 2022