Pakistan Army General Headquarters Rawalpindi announced the internship for the law graduates. GHQ Rawalpindi announced this internship on 11 October 2020. The internship is for both males and females who have completed their graduations in Law degree. For this, candidates can apply online or by post. The last date to apply for the GHQ Rawalpindi internship is 25 October 2020.
GHQ Internship Details:
Here is the complete detail regarding GHQ Rawalpindi Internship for the Law Graduates.
|Announced date||11 October 2020|
|Last date to Apply||25 October 2020|
For the GHQ Rawalpindi internship of law graduates, the following eligibility criteria are required:
- Qualification: LLB with min. 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks or LLM(2nd division)
- Required age: Maximum 30 years
- Candidate must have a minimum of 02 years of experience as a practicing member of the bar.
- Candidates having a foreign degree will be preferred.
- Candidates must have a degree of HEC/PEC affiliated universities.
Candidates from the following departments can apply for the internship
- International Law
- Civil laws
- Constitutional Law
- Laws related to corporate or Tax
- Special laws
- Original certificates and detailed mark sheets with 02 attested set of copies of all educational certificates
- NOC from the previous organization in case of a government servant
- A copy of domicile
- Copy of CNIC
- 06 passport sized photographs
- candidates must attest their certificates/degrees from the HEC/PEC