Pakistan Army has announced vacant posts for Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb) and Soldier (Sipahi).
The aspiring individuals who dream of serving the nation by joining the Pak Army have now this golden chance to join the Pak Army as vacant posts of Junior Commissioned Officer and Soldier are announced by the Pak Army.
The registration process has started from October 15, 2019, and will end on November 15, 2019. The candidates are required to apply online for the vacant posts. However, it is not compulsory to apply online for the post of the soldier and can get their registration process done by visiting the nearest army recruitment centre.
The following posts have been announced vacant in the recent advertisement by Pak Army.
- Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb)
- Military Police
See Also: Join Pak Navy as PN CADET 2020
Citizens of Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan (only males)
Age and Height Requirements:
Here are the details of age and height requirements for Naib Khateeb and Sipahi posts.
For Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb)
Age: Should be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years on April 01, 2020
Height: 5 feet and 3 inches
For already working in Pak Army:
Age: Between 22 and 35 years
Service: Should not be less than 1 year and not more than 16 years
Age: between 17.5 to 23 years on April 01, 2020
Height: 5 feet and 6 inches (167.5 cm)
Clerk or cook: 5 feet and 3 inches (160 cm)
Military Police: 5 feet and 8 inches (173 cm) preferably 6 feet (182.5cm)
Sweeper / Sanitary worker: 5 feet and 3 inches (160 cm) and age between 17 and 35 years
Required Academic Qualifications:
For Junior Commissioned Officer (Naib Khateeb):
- Dars-e-Nizami from a Deeni Madrassa authorized by Higher Education Commission
- FA/FSC or equivalent from any of the educational board of Pakistan
- Fluency in Arabic, the additional credential for Qira’at and Hifz-e-Quran would be considered.
Matric or more
Clerk: Intermediate or more (persons with computer diploma or higher will be preferred).
Cook: Middle or more
Sweeper / Sanitary worker: Uneducated or maximum primary level qualification
There is a separate quota for minorities.
- Original documents with two attested photocopies.
- Computerized CNIC or B-form
- Father’s attested photocopy of computerized CNIC
- 4 passport size pictures
- All the documents and photocopies should be attested by a higher Government Officer
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of the Pak Army at joinpakarmy.gov.pk to apply online.
- The candidates can also submit their application at the Army Selection and Recruitment center where they want to take the exam.
- You can get forms for application from Army selection and recruitment centers (Quetta, Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Muzaffar Abad, Gilgit, Khuzdar, and DI Khan).
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
See Also: Pak Army Jobs
The posts related to jobs in Pakistan has proved beneficial for lots of people. Keep visiting FSc Online for more job-related posts.