Pakistan Armed Forces have a land services branch known as the Pakistan Army. It starts operating on August 14, 1947, after the British Indian Army was separated. Pakistan’s National Guard is a paramilitary force and one of the Pakistan Army’s four remaining parts to function as a “second line of defence”. The National Guard is composed of 79 battalions, one of which is “Janbaz Force”.
Janbaz Forces have announced vacancies for the post “Janbaz Officer”.
Following are the details for this post.
18-30 years for civilians
At least 162.5cm (5feet & 3inch)
At least Intermediate or equivalent
28,000 Rs. per month for initial training
Last date to apply:
The candidate must have a permanent address of these districts:
Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum, Muzaffarabad, Rawlakot, Kotli, Bhimbar and Mirpur.
- Persons who are already working in the Armed Forces or Civil Armed Forces or part of any forces who work in war and emergencies.
- The person who works for any Government or semi-government organization who works in war and emergency situations
- Selections will be made by corresponding headquarters.
- The application form will be provided by Janbaz Training Team and must be submitted to the same team.
- The selected candidates must undergo a physical examination and a written test.
Transportation and House rent
Please take your original qualification documents, certificates, CNIC, domicile and 4 passport size pictures with you on the day of the interview.
Share this post with your friends and comment in the comment section for queries.